Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wayne G. Hammond (February 11, 1953) is a scholar known for his research and writings on the works of J. R. R. Tolkien. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with Honors as an English major at Baldwin-Wallace College in 1975 and Master of Arts in Library Science from the University of Michigan in 1976. Since then he has been the Assistant Librarian of the Chapin Library of Rare Books at Williams College.
Tolkien Related PublicationsEdit
- 1993 J. R. R. Tolkien: A Descriptive Bibliography - with Douglas A. Anderson
- 1995 J. R. R. Tolkien: Artist and Illustrator - with Christina Scull
- 1998 Roverandom - edited with Christina Scull
- 2005 The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion - with Christina Scull
- forthcoming The J. R. R. Tolkien Companion and Guide - with Christina Scull
- 1982 The Graphic Art of C.B. Falls: An Introduction
- 2000 Arthur Ransome: A Bibliography
- Wayne & Christina Official website