Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Norse mythology, trolls are magical creatures with special skills, and are so accepted to this day in Norway. In Tolkien's writings they are portrayed as evil, with crude, bloodthirsty habits.
Troll may refer to:
- Troll (species): generic information about the species of Trolls.
- Cave-trolls (The underground breed of trolls.)
- Mountain-trolls (A troll species that lives in the mountains.)
- Snow-trolls (Trolls inhabiting snowy mountains.)
- Stone-trolls (A type of troll that turns into stone on exposure to sun.)
- River Trolls (Trolls that live by rivers.)
- Olog-hai (An advanced breed of Mountain Trolls.)
- Half-trolls (Troll-like Men , men-like trolls, troll men hybribs, troll-like orcs, or orc troll hybrids from Harad.)
- Hill-trolls (A hill dwelling race of trolls.)