Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article contains information, pictures or media from non-canonical sources. To find out more about what is considered canon see LOTR:Canon
Thorin's Gate was a region in the Blue Mountains where the city of Thorin's Halls was located. Before the War of the Ring, the region was home to dwarves of the Dourhands and Durin's Folk but also some elves who where still residing in the ruins of the ancient settlement known as Refuge of Edhelion.
- Thorin's Halls, was a city and realm of dwarves created by Thorin II Oakenshield and still thriving with life by the time of the War of the Ring.
- Frerin's Court, was a location with a few houses and a market place mostly controlled by the Dourhands clan by the time of the War of the Ring, before they were evicted by Longbeards under Dwalin. It was named after Thorin's younger brother.
- Refuge of Edhelion, an ancient settlement of elves that had been destroyed by the Dourhands leaded by King Skorgrim. Many years after, the ruins were still inhabited by the survivors.
- The Berghold, was the tomb of King Skorgrim of the Dourhands and was only allowed entrance to those of the clan.
- Rockbelly Pit, was a cave system near The Berghold, which contained a shrine to Skorgrim.
- Winterheight, was a remote region within the mountains, south of Thorin's Halls.
- The Armory Cave, a small garrison and outpost in the mountains where the dwarves kept their weaponry.