Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ents' Marching Song is what the Ents sing as they head off to Isengard. They keep time with their hands and march to the beat as they go to attack Saruman and his minions. A few of the words appear to be in the Entish language.
- We come, we come with roll of drum: ta-runda runda runda rom!
- We come, we come with horn and drum: ta-rūna rūna rūna rom!
- To Isengard! Though Isengard be ringed and barred with doors of stone;
- Though Isengard be strong and hard, as cold as stone and bare as bone,
- We go, we go, we go to war, to hew the stone and break the door;
- For bole and bough are burning now, the furnace roars - we go to war!
- To land of gloom with tramp of doom, with roll of drum, we come, we come;
- To Isengard with doom we come!
- With doom we come, with doom we come!