- Eldacar marches south from Rhovanion with an army and is joined by supporters from Calenardhon, Anórien and Ithilien.
- Battle of Erui, which resulted in a victory for Eldacar and decisive defeat for Castamir and his rebels.
- Eldacar reclaims the throne of Gondor for the second time after a victory at the Battle of the Crossings of Erui and Castamir is slain by Eldacar himself.
- Castamir's surviving sons are besieged in Pelargir for the next year.
- End of the Kin-strife, the gondorian civil war.