Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the Real WorldEdit
- 1968: The BBC radio version of the The Hobbit begins airing with its first episode: An Unexpected Party.
- During the night, Frodo and company reach Bree and stay at The Prancing Pony.
- Strider spies on the Hobbit party and learns who they are.
- Frodo entertains the inn's patrons with a Hobbit drinking song and loses his balance on a table and disappears, arousing suspicions
- Strider reveals himself to Frodo and company as a friend of Gandalf, and offers his services as a guide.
- Mr. Butterbur, forgetting the letter Gandalf told him to give to Frodo, finally gives it to him.
- Gandalf visits The Gaffer's (Hamfast Gamgee) home.
- Boromir continues journey to Rivendell.
- Bilbo, Gandalf, Elrond, Galadriel and Frodo board a ship docked at the Grey Havens and sail away from Middle-earth, thus began the Fourth Age of Middle-earth.