Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ar-Gimilzôr died after 75 years of rule and is succeeded by his son, Tar-Palantir.
- Tar-Palantir reigns as King of Númenor, resulting in a civil unrest in Númenor.
- Gimilkhâd opposed Tar-Palantir as openly as he dared.
- The Lord of Andúnië during the reign of Tar-Palantir was Númendil, the seventeenth lord.
- Prophecy of the White Tree given.