Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are two common lists of Rivers of Gondor. The rivers Anduin, Sernui and Gilrain appear in both lists.
The Seven Rivers of Gondor are the following:
- The river Lefnui,
- The river Morthond (Blackroot),
- The river Ciril,
- The river Ringló,
- The river Gilrain, which started as two unnamed tributaries in the White Mountains, and flowed south.
- The river Sernui, (also spelled Serni), which began in the plains of Lebennin and met the Bay of Belfalas north of Ethir Anduin at the city of Linhir.
- The river Anduin, nearly three-hundred miles of it flowed through Gondor's territory.
The Five Rivers of Lebennin are the following:
- The river Anduin
- The river Celos, which started in the White Mountains and became a tributary of the Sirith.
- The river Sirith, which met Anduin at Pelargir.
- The river Sernui
- The river Gilrain