There are two common lists of Rivers of Gondor. The rivers Anduin, Sernui and Gilrain appear in both lists.
The Seven Rivers of Gondor are the following:
- The river Lefnui,
- The river Morthond (Blackroot),
- The river Ciril,
- The river Ringló,
- The river Gilrain, which started as two unnamed tributaries in the White Mountains, and flowed south.
- The river Sernui, (also spelled Serni), which began in the plains of Lebennin and met the Bay of Belfalas north of Ethir Anduin at the city of Linhir.
- The river Anduin, nearly three-hundred miles of it flowed through Gondor's territory.
The Five Rivers of Lebennin are the following:
- The river Anduin
- The river Celos, which started in the White Mountains and became a tributary of the Sirith.
- The river Sirith, which met Anduin at Pelargir.
- The river Sernui
- The river Gilrain