Of all the beautiful sights in Númenor, the flowers and trees were considered some of the best. Those most popular are the following:
- Oiolairë One of the fragrant trees of Númenor; by tradition a bough cut from this tree was attached to the prows of Númenóreans' ships setting out on journeys of exploration, to ensure a safe return.
- Lairelossë A beautifully white fragrant tree.
- Nessamelda Grew mostly up the sheltered seaward slopes of Nísimaldar in the Bay of Eldanna but they also spread far east into the land.
- Vardarianna was beloved for its soft perfumes.
- Taniquelassë an evergreen, it too was remembered for its perfume.
- Yavannamírë was a beautiful fragrant green tree.
- Malinornë were a lit-green color. They were used to preserve Lembas bread.
- Laurinquë It grew in the area of Hyarrostar of Númenor. The Númenóreans delighted in it for its long-hanging clusters of yellow flowers. Rumours told it had come of Laurelin, the Golden Tree, of Valinor but it was not true.