Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peter S. Beagle (b. April 20, 1939) is a noted fantasy writer who wrote the screenplay for Ralph Bakshi's 1978 animated version of The Lord of the Rings. This film inspired Peter Jackson to read the books.
- The Film Book of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings (based on 1978 film)
- After the King (contributor)
- Holiday, Tolkien's Magic Ring (1966)
- "Tolkien's Magic Ring" The Tolkien Reader (1966)
- The Hobbit (revised US edition), "About the Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien" (1982)
- "Tolkien's Magic Ring", Fantastists on Fantasy (1984)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Peter Soyer Beagle. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with The One Wiki to Rule Them All, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Commons Attribution-Share Alike license.|
- Peter S. Beagle Official website