The Merlock Mountains were mountains close to where the Mewlips dwell. Quoted in the song The Mewlips in The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, it says:
- Over the Merlock Mountains a long and weary way,
- In a mouldy valley where the trees are grey,
- By a dark pool's borders without wind or tide,
- Moonless and sunless, the Mewlips hide.
- ↑ The Adventures of Tom Bombadil: The Mewlips
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.