Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Merlock Mountains were mountains close to where the Mewlips dwell. Quoted in the song The Mewlips in The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, it says:
- Over the Merlock Mountains a long and weary way,
- In a mouldy valley where the trees are grey,
- By a dark pool's borders without wind or tide,
- Moonless and sunless, the Mewlips hide.
- ↑ The Adventures of Tom Bombadil: The Mewlips