Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Within the circles of the Máhanaxar were the thrones of the Valar where they passed judgment. Here Melkor was judged and sentenced for his evils. It was also where the great Ñoldorin elf Fëanor was judged for his deeds in Tirion and where he spoke to the Valar of his intentions, after the killing of his father at the hands of Melkor.
- Manhanaxar could have been based off Mount Olympious in the Greek religion were the Greek Gods councilled over the fate of the Earth.
Translations around the WorldEdit
|Foreign Language||Translated name|
|Serbian||Маханакар (Cyrillic) Mahanaxar (Latinised)|
|Uzbek||Маҳанахар (Cyrillic) Mahanaxar (Latinised)|
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter III: "Of the Coming of the Elves and the Captivity of Melkor"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter VII: "Of the Silmarils and the Unrest of the Noldor"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter IX: "Of the Flight of the Noldor"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter XI: "Of the Sun and Moon and the Hiding of Valinor"