Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Lord of the Rings Roleplaying Adventure Game|
|Designer(s)||Steven S. Long, Christian Moore, Owen M. Seyler, Ross Isaacs|
The system for LOTR is called CODA and is rather like a cross between RuneQuest and Traveller with Advantages and Disadvantages from the Hero System and Feats from Dungeons & Dragons Third Edition. This is not to decry the system; it is clean, functional and well described, although it has been criticised for poor system testing of the first edition. In 2003, LOTR won the Origins Award for Best Roleplaying Game 2002.
The orders available in the Lord of the Rings Roleplaying Adventure Game are:
- Core Rule Book
- The Fellowship of the Ring Sourcebook
- Fellbeasts and Wounderous Magic Sourcebook
- Moria Box Set
- The Two Towers Sourcebook
- Helm's Deep Sourcebook
- Paths of the Wise: The Guide to Magicians and Loremasters Sourcebook (PDF only)
- Isengard Sourcebook (PDF only)
- Narrator's Screen
- Maps of Middle-earth
- Maps of Middle-earth: Cities and Strongholds
- Hero's Journal