Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alfirin was an Elvish name for the flower Men called simbelmynë (they also used the name uilos for the same flower).
Athelas, also known as Kingsfoil, was a healing herb that grew throughout Middle-earth.
Culumalda was a type of tree that grew in Ithilien specifically on the Field of Cormallen.
Lavaralda was a tree with long green leaves and was brought by the Elves from Tol Eressëa.
Oiolairë was a kind of tree that grew in Nísimaldar, brought by the Elves from Tol Eressëa. The Elves of Eressëa used to set a branch of oiolairë upon their ships "in token of friendship with Ossë and Uinen.
Pipe-weed, also known as Halflings' Leaf, was a tobacco strain grown by the Hobbits of the Shire.
- See more: Simbelmyne
- ↑ Unfinished Tales, Introduction, Part One: II: "The Tale of the Children of Húrin"
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, Book Two, Chapter VI: "Lothlorien"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Unfinished Tales, Introduction, Part Two: I: "A Description of the Island of Númenor"
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, Book Four, Chapter VII: "Journey to the Cross-roads"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter X: "Of the Sindar"
- ↑ The Children of Húrin, "Of Mîm the Dwarf"
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, Book Three, Chapter VI: "The King of the Golden Hall"