Alfirin was an Elvish name for the flower Men called simbelmynë (they also used the name uilos for the same flower).
Athelas, also known as Kingsfoil, was a healing herb that grew throughout Middle-earth.
Culumalda was a type of tree that grew in Ithilien specifically on the Field of Cormallen.
Lavaralda was a tree with long green leaves and was brought by the Elves from Tol Eressëa.
Oiolairë was a kind of tree that grew in Nísimaldar, brought by the Elves from Tol Eressëa. The Elves of Eressëa used to set a branch of oiolairë upon their ships "in token of friendship with Ossë and Uinen.
Pipe-weed, also known as Halflings' Leaf, was a tobacco strain grown by the Hobbits of the Shire.
- See more: Simbelmyne
- ↑ Unfinished Tales, Introduction, Part One: II: "The Tale of the Children of Húrin"
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, Book Two, Chapter VI: "Lothlorien"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Unfinished Tales, Introduction, Part Two: I: "A Description of the Island of Númenor"
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, Book Four, Chapter VII: "Journey to the Cross-roads"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter X: "Of the Sindar"
- ↑ The Children of Húrin, "Of Mîm the Dwarf"
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, Book Three, Chapter VI: "The King of the Golden Hall"