Each month, users on this wiki may nominate an article to become the collaboration of the month. The aim is to produce featured-standard articles, through widespread cooperative editing.
The collaborations are selected by approval voting.
- Anyone can vote.
- Only support votes and comments should be added, as the articles are chosen by approval voting.
- The article with the most votes at selection time will become the next COTM.
- Also if an article has stayed as collaboration for longer than a month, you can change Template:COTM to the article you would like.
Very complete. Could need some English grammar corrections but all the rest is great Dunedain Ranger 8:09, 28 March 2007
- Nominate and support. currently only a stub, could use some expanding Gimli 12:55, 4 March 2006 (UTC)
Could use some expanding. Does not seem very accurate. User: Quidon88
- Does the article exist now but maybe with different name? That is a redlink Gimli 08:06, 9 March 2006 (UTC)
Currently selected Edit
These are the articles which are currently selected.