On all wikis, there are always some articles that are much better than others; the Article Attack Medal is a new way in which this can be addressed.
Please add any articles that you think deserve a good cleanup. Put your suggestion at the top.
- Name: Link
- Reasons: State your reasons and sign.
- Other users can comment on whether they agree or not with reasons (i.e. Yes/No), and sign.
- Name- Galadriel
- Reasons: For how important a role she plays, not to mention how much of an absolute badass she is, the article lacks a great amount. It really needs fixing. User:Henneth Annun
- Okay, I fixed it up fairly well today, but feel free to add or correct. User:Henneth Annun
- It still needs heaps more cleaning up. I will if I have time but I don't know if I will have time. --Will k
- Name: Battle of the Pelennor Fields
- Reasons: It needs a quick clean up, especially a spell check and a removal of any miscellaneous or irrelevant facts. Indy Kenobi 00:56, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
I went through rather hastily and got rid of some spelling errors and redundancies. I probably missed something, though. User:Henneth Annun
- Name: Cave-troll
- Reasons: I just checked this article and more than two-thirds of it has gone. It could use a lot more information and a picture. --User:MouthOfSauron 1:29, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Comments: I agree, and the part where it says they have no nostrils. Come on. Between the eyes, really easy to see, and how else did he sniff out Frodo.--The dark marshal 21:20, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Missed a few spelling errors,but I got`em. 05:59, May 20, 2010 (UTC)Srg Grevous
- Name: Bilbo Baggins
- Reasons: I think this article could use some expansion, especially in the Quest to Lonely Mountain section. I also think it could be cleaned up a bit.--User:Dwarves 11:43, 1 July 2007 (UTC)
- Comments: Yes I agree, for such a major character the article could be expanded. --The dark marshal 21:30, 18 March 2009 (UTC) 11:43, 1 July 2007 (UTC) I have something that may need to researched, how is Bilbo Frodo's uncle if Bilbo was an only child. That may be an error I think is critical.--
- Name: Fingon
- Reasons: I think this article needs major expansion. Though not a main character, Fingon is prominent, and deserves more than there is for him now. TheGreyPilgrim 03:10, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
- Name: Breaking of the Fellowship
- Reasons: This article needs to be changed from a summary of the battle at Amon Hen to a summary of the Fellowship breaking up, dispersing and going their separate ways. User:Uldor
- I've cleaned up the article (pretty much rewritten it), and added information from the book and film, although it could probably do with a picture; I'll get onto it some time. Aradorian 18:31, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Name: Stone of Erech
- Reasons: Logically, the description given cannot be true. Needs sorting