Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi guys, I'm not sure how well your Halloween project went, but I really liked the idea and I was trying to think of some other projects we could work on together. What do you think about picking an article, and then both wikis have a week to try to improve the article the best they can, and at the end of the week everyone decides which article is the best? It would be a good way for both of us to improve our content and I know at least I'm more likely to work harder when there's some competition :) --Hyarion 20:11, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- Hi Hyarion! It's an interesting idea, and I also like the idea of having something which both wikis can work on together. So ye, I'm sure that we could easily set it up and taking on a competitive stance would certainly encourage better content.-- 20:33, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- Hey KingAragorn :) Glad you like the idea. When would you like to start and do you have any article ideas? Is there anyone else out there that would like to help? --Hyarion 19:52, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- How about an article like Sador, TG just has a stub and I don't think the One Wiki has an article for it yet, but there is quite a bit of information out there on him. --Hyarion 02:35, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
- After looking at the idea behind the halloween project, I would give my full support to something like it. --TheGreyPilgrim 07:15, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
- Great, how about we start tomorrow and have until next Sunday to improve the article (Sador) as best as we can. --Hyarion 18:17, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- Sounds good. Tomorrow it is. --TheGreyPilgrim 18:20, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, I've been meaning to respond earlier. I was hoping there would be a little more interest and it would encourage more improvements than just paraphrasing Wikipedia's Sador article. Did you guys want to continue with another article or just postpone the project? I don't think there is much point in voting between the two. --Hyarion 17:46, 26 April 2008 (UTC)