Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Blue = good
- Red = evil
shows major events of the Third Age:
- expansion of Angmar which led to the destruction of Arnor
- Great Plague which devastated Rhovanion and Enedwaith
- Rise of power of Sauron in Dol Guldur
- Saruman establishing fortress in Isengard
- Mordor allies with men of Harad and Rhun
- Saruman overruns Rohan
- Isengard defeated by Rohan and ents
- Mordor attacks Minas Tirith, Lorien, Mirkwood elves and Erebor
- Mordor defeated
- Saruman escapes to The Shire, where the last battle of the war of the ring is fought
Appears on these pages
Middle-earth, or Endor in Quenya (Ennor in Sindarin) - and in The Book of Lost Tales known as...
Gimli, son of Glóin Short, but tough LOTR:Lore Lore 3 This user has an advanced understanding of...
This page is part of the Wikia tour. The content below is from Middle Earth on this wiki. The...