- Rectangles colours:
- Dark - groups of elves mostly consisting of tribes.
- Light - tribes which set out on the Great Journey and those which were created due to splits of those tribes.
- Explanation: Avari is both a group of elves who refused to set out on the Great Journey and a name of a tribe which stayed in Cuiviénen.
- Numbers – number of elves who joined a tribe / number of elves in a clan.
- Arrows – relocation of the elves from clans to tribes.
Own work based on J.R.R. Tolkien, Silmarillion, trans. M. Skibniewska, Amber, Warsaw 2015.
Appears on these pages
The Elves, who called themselves the Quendi, were the first and eldest of the Children of...
The Sundering of the Elves refers to the separation of the Elves from their original roots in...
Own work based on J.R.R. Tolkien, Silmarillion, trans. M. Skibniewska, Amber, Warsaw 2015...