Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elanor was a small, star-shaped yellow flower.
During the Third Age, elanor grew abundantly in Lothlórien, particularly upon the hill of Cerin Amroth. Lady Galadriel wore a crown of it and referred to it in her song when bidding the Fellowship of the Ring farewell.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- ↑ Unfinished Tales, Part Two: The Second Age, II: "Aldarion and Erendis: The Mariner's Wife"
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, Book Two, Chapter VI: "Lothlorien"
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, Book Two, Chapter VIII: "Farewell to Lorien"
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, Book Six, Chapter IX: "The Grey Havens"
- ↑ Parma Eldalamberon, Words, Phrases and Passages in Various Tongues in The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- ↑ The Letters of J. R. R. Tolkien, 312 From a letter to Amy Ronald 16 November 1969