Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brithombar was founded by the Falathrim under Círdan during the Years of the Trees and was haven of peace until it was besieged by the forces of Morgoth during the First Battle of Beleriand. Relieved after the return of the Noldor, the city was rebuild and strengthened by Finrod in FA 65. Unfortunately, with Morgoth gaining the upper hand in the war it was destroyed along with Eglarest in FA 473 after the Nirnaeth Arnoediad<
Translations around the WorldEdit
|Foreign Language||Translated name|
|Serbian||Бритхомбар (Cyrillic) Brithombar (Latinised)|
- ↑ The Atlas of Middle-earth, The First Age, The Elder Days, "The Battles of Beleriand"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter V: "Of Eldamar and the Princes of the Eldalië"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter XIII: "Of the Return of the Noldor"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter XX: "Of the Fifth Battle: Nirnaeth Arnoediad"
- ↑ The Silmarillion, Quenta Silmarillion, Chapter XXIV: "Of the Voyage of Eärendil and the War of Wrath"
- ↑ The Complete Guide to Middle-earth