Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Battles of the Fords of IsenEdit
- Main article: Battles of the Fords of Isen
- Main article: First Battle of the Fords of Isen
- The First Battle of the Fords of Isen was the first battle between Saruman's armies and the Rohirrim on February 25, 3019.
- Main article: Second Battle of the Fords of Isen
- The Second Battle of the Fords of Isen was the second Saruman's armies and the Rohirrim March 2, 3019.
Battle of the HornburgEdit
- Main article: Battle of the Hornburg
The Battle of the Hornburg also known as Battle of Helm's Deep' was the first grand-scale battle of the War of the Ring where the Rohirrim under King Theoden defended the Hornburg from Saruman's Army of Uruk-hai.
Battle of IsengardEdit
- Main article: Battle of Isengard
Battle of DaleEdit
- Main article: Battle of Dale
Battles of LórienEdit
Battle of MirkwoodEdit
- Main article: Battle of Mirkwood
Battle of the Pelennor FieldsEdit
- Main article: Battle of the Pelennor Fields
The Battle of the Pelennor Fields was a battle for the city of Minas Tirith, and ultimately Gondor that took place on March 14 - 15, 3019 between Gondor and their allies and Sauron's forces of Mordor and their allies. It was the largest battle of the War of the Ring.
Battle of the Black GateEdit
- Main article: Battle of the Black Gate
The Battle of the Black Gate' also known as Battle of the Morannon was the final major battle during the War of the Ring taking place on March 25, 3019. It resulted in the ultimate defeat of Sauron.
Battle of Dol GuldurEdit
- Main article: Battle of Dol Guldur
The Battle of Dol Guldur was one of the battles of the north fought between March 28, 3019 to around April 6, 3019 between the forces of Lórien and Sauron's forces of Dol Guldur, resulted in the end of the evil realm of Dol Guldur.
Battle of BywaterEdit
- Main article: Battle of Bywater
Skirmish in Balin's TombEdit
- Main article: Skirmish in Balin's Tomb
The Fight in Balin's Tomb, also known as Battle of the Chamber of Mazarbul, was a battle between the Fellowship of the Ring and the Goblins of Moria. The goblins had discovered the presence of the Fellowship, and while Gandalf was reading the harrowing tale of the fall of Balin and his dwarves from the Book of Mazarbul, the orcs mobilized.
Battle of the PeakEdit
- Main article: Battle of the Peak
Skirmish at Amon HenEdit
- Main article: Skirmish at Amon Hen
The Skirmish at Amon Hen was a battle between the Fellowship of the Ring and a small force of Uruk-hai fought in February, 3019 at Amon Hen. It resulted in the death of Boromir and the breaking of the Fellowship.
Attack of the RohirrimEdit
- Main article: Attack of the Rohirrim
Battle of IthilienEdit
- Main article: Battle of Ithilien
Battle of OsgiliathEdit
- Main article: Battle of Osgiliath
The Battle of Osgiliath was a battle during the War of the Ring, and a prelude to the Battle of the Pelennor Fields.
Battle of Cair AndrosEdit
- Main article: Battle of Cair Andros
The Battle of Cair Andros was a conflict between Sauron's servants and the Gondor defenders of the city of Cair Andros during The War of the Ring. Cair Andros was located in the middle of the Anduin river on a small isle. It was connected to the shore on either side by two bridges.